If you’re experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click on here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK web site
This 4th webinar within the Quarterly Forecast Tracker (QFT) sequence will present PRI signatories with an up-to-date evaluation of local weather progress in This autumn 2022, together with COP27 outcomes, and an combination overview of worldwide developments & impacts since Glasgow COP26, when the IPR Quarterly Forecast Tracker was launched by PRI. The webinar may even assessment a landmark report on the rising US/EU/China competitors on clear vitality and a brand new place paper on Simply Transition impacts throughout This autumn. Panelists will assess This autumn findings, developments since Glasgow, report conclusions and focus on general implications for buyers, towards the 2021 Forecast Coverage State of affairs (FPS), an in depth evaluation by IPR of local weather coverage acceleration within the 2020s, pushed by a number of components together with the 2023 Stocktake and 2025 Ratchet.
- Aurelia Britsch, Senior Director, International Head of Local weather Analysis, Sustainable Fitch
- Mark Fulton, Programme Director, Inevitable Coverage Response
- Brian Hensley, Companion, Kaya Advisory
- Catherine Higham, Coverage Analyst, Grantham Institute, LSE
- Thomas Kansy, Director, Vivid Economics
- Moderated by: Daniel Gallagher, Ph.D., Head of Local weather Technical Steering, PRI